Hopefully New York City!!
I'm going to Myrtle Beach.
Hopefully New York City!!
New York City!!
(conjuring up images of those old El Paso salsa commercials...the whippersnappers on here probably won't remember.)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
haha...i used to love them commercials, hadnt thought of those in forever...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Ha, Im going to Missouri for 9 weeks of basic training!
I leave June 6th! WHOOT WHOOT!
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
We are going to The beach.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
Columbus, Ohio May 26-30,
Baltimore July 4th
Maybe Winston-Salem, June 30th? something like that...
hopefully 2 weeks at Myrtle or Virginia Beach in July or early august..
I hope to spend a weekend in Pigeon Forge with my boyfriend and friends... if we have the extra cash!
Myrtle Beach... I'm also going to a Gary Allan concert next month should be fun.
Bookmarks